Project “Network of Regional Specialized Observatories in the Process of Entrepreneurial Discovery in the Silesian Voivodeship (SO RIS in PPO II)”.
- project implementation time: July 2019 – July 2023
- project value: 6,169,295.36 PLN
- value of EU co-funding: 5,020,918.05 PLN
The project “Network of Regional Specialized Observatories in the Process of Entrepreneurial Discovery in the Silesian Voivodeship (SO RIS in PPO II)” is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund under the Regional Operational Program of the Silesian Voivodeship for 2014-2020 under Priority Axis I Modern Economy, Measure 1.4 Support for the innovation ecosystem, Sub-measure 1.4.1 Management and implementation of the regional innovation ecosystem.
Marshal’s Office of the Silesian Voivodeship,
Department of Regional Development, Reference for Regional Innovation Strategy
- Central Mining Institute
- Science and Technology Park TECHNOPARK GLIWICE Sp. z o.o.
- Upper Silesian Accelerator For Commercial Enterprises Ltd.
- Science and Technology Park “Euro-Centrum” Sp. z o.o.
- Silesian University of Technology
- Silesian Science and Technology Center of Aviation Industry Sp. z o.o.
The consortium, consisting of:
- University of Silesia in Katowice
- SPIN-US Ltd.
- Foundation for the Support of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology – NANONET
- Łukasiewicz Research Network -Institute of Non-Ferrous Metals
- Center for Polymer and Carbon Materials of the Polish Academy of Sciences
- Improving the management of scientific and technological development in the region
- strengthening network cooperation through competence building and brand creation of the Network of Regional Specialized Observatories (SO RIS)
- increase the number of Technology Observatories in line with the technological areas and expectations of scientific units and enterprises
- continuation of the implementation of the Entrepreneurial Detachment Process aimed at identifying growth sectors of the economy that can influence the updating of smart specializations indicated in the Regional Innovation Strategy of the Silesian Voivodeship (RIS WSL)
- development of activities aimed at initiating and strengthening cooperation of business and R&D units and business environment institutions for the development of smart specializations through the identification of business areas/topics where joint action and implementation of new innovative business ideas would be possible.